- Machine Learning
- Data Mining
- Research Project (coordinator)
- Data Processing, responsible lecturer, Minor Programming, UvA.
- Machine Learning, responsible lecturer, bsc, AUC.
- Forensic Information Systems, lecturer, msc, UvA.
- Information Visualization, lecturer, bsc, AUC.
- Visual Analytics, lecturer, msc, UvA.
- Coordination Responsible Computer Science
- Coordination Academic Skills
- Member of the Board of Examiners
- coordinator 2nd and 3rd year bsc CSE
- ICT-Open educational track chair
- M.A. Migut, M. Worring. Visual Exploration of Classification Models for Risk Assessment.
In Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Visual Analytics Science and Technology 2010, Salt Lake City, UT, October 2010. [ PDF, demo ]
- M.A. Migut, M. Worring. Visual exploration of classification models for various data types in risk assessment.
In Information Visualization Journal (IVS), 2012 [DOI].
- M.A. Migut, J.C. van Gemert, M. Worring. Interactive Decision making using Dissimilarity to visually represented Prototypes.
In Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Visual Analytics Science and Technology 2011, Providence, RI, October 2011. [ PDF] , [demo ]
- M.A. Migut, J. van Wees, D. Bakker, B. de Goede, H. Steltenphol, N. Oude Lenferink, M. Worring. VAST Challenge 2012: Interactively Finding Anomalies in Geo-temporal Multivariate Data.
In Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Visual Analytics Science and Technology 2012, Seattle, WA, October 2012. [ PDF] , [demo.wmv ]
- M.A. Migut, M. Worring, C.J. Veenman Visualizing multi-dimensional decision boundaries in 2D.
In Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, p. 1-23, 2015. [PDF].
- M.A. Migut, M. Worring Features vs Prototypes: Amplifying Cognition with Common Data Graphics .
In Proceedings of the EuroVis 2016 – Posters, The Eurographics Association. [DOI].
- G. Migut, D. Koelma, C.G. Snoek, N. Brouwer. Cheat me not: Automated proctoring of digital exams on bring-your-own-device. In Proceedings of the 23rd Annual ACM Conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education. 2018.
- G. Migut and R. Wiersma. Are we consistent? the effects of digitized exams grading. In 51st ACM SIGCSE Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education, SIGCSE 2020 (ACM).
- B. Yildiz, H. Hung, J.H. Krijthe, C.C. Liem, M. Loog, G. Migut, F.A. Oliehoek, A. Panichella, P. Pawełczak, S. Picek. ReproducedPapers.org: Openly Teaching and Structuring Machine Learning Reproducibility. In International Workshop on Reproducible Research in Pattern Recognition, 3–11, 2021 Springer.